Good morning, everyone.
These are the answers to the exercises from the Grammar Friends Book I posted yesterday.
2- Look at the notes. Write sentences about Charlie’s Life in the future. Use will and won’t.
- I’ll drive a fast car.
- I won’t have to go to school.
- My Dad will have to work.
- There will be cartoons on TV all the time.
- I’ll take my friends to the moon.
- There won’t be any pollution.
- Robots will do all the boring work.
- People won’t travel by plane.
- Towns and cities will be safe.
- I won’t have to pay for anything.
3- Look at exercise 2. Write questions and short answers.
- Will I drive a fast car? Yes, I will.
- Will I have to go to school? No, I won’t.
- Will my Dad have to work? Yes, he will.
- Will there be cartoons on TV all the time? Yes, there will.
- Will I take my friends to the moon? Yes, I will.
- Will there be any pollution? No, there won’t.
- Will robots do all the boring work? Yes, they will.
- Will people travel by plane? No, they won’t.
- Will towns and cities be safe? Yes, they will.
- Will I have to pay for anything? No, I won’t.
Remember there’s a Quizlet Challenge in progress. Complete all three modes and try to beat my best score.